ap7 is a group of qualified specialists dealing with professional service of the real estate market as well as credit and insurance consulting.
More than a dozen years of experience in the sales and rental brokerage industry gives you a guarantee of excellent service and flexibility in the approach to the client on the constantly changing real estate market in Poland.
We are looking for a candidate to suport our team for the position of:
Sales Department Assistant
We are looking for a person to join our team who has:
- • knowledge of English at a minimum level of B2,
- • higher education is an additional advantage (preferred fields of study: administration, real estate management, trade or marketing),
- • minimum 1 year of experience in the real estate or banking industry
- • minimum 1 year of experience in customer service
- • fluent computer skills and good knowledge of MS Office,
- • category B driving license.
Additionally, we are searching for a person who is characterized by:
- • highly developed interpersonal skills,
- • communicativeness,
- • good organization of working time,
- • independence and initiative in the action taken,
- • impeccable personal culture,
- • goal orientation,
- • conscientiousness and diligence
- • willingness for professional development in the real estate industry.
The employee in a given position will be responsible for:
- • coordinating sales processes and for the independent sale of real estate,
- • acquiring real estate offers,
- • comprehensive customer service in the field of real estate sale / purchase transactions,
- • cooperation with notaries, lawyers, property appraisers, surveyors, architects,
- • giving advice on investing and managing commercial real estate,
- • organizing activities related to office management,
- • cooperation with the Management Board and the implementation of current tasks ordered by the Management Board.
We offer the selected candidate:
- • attractive remunaration (basic salary + commission),
- • the possibility of development within the company's structures,
- • interesting, challenging work in a young and energetic team,
- • improving qualifications, free trainings,
- • professional working tools, IT facilities (computer, company phone, company car),
- • opportunity to gain work experience.
Applications that will not include: CV with a current photo will not be considered.
Please add the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data included in the job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 27, 1997, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 923, as amended."