The duties of the person in the above-mentioned position include professional and comprehensive customer service in the field of commercial real estate trading and the preparation of necessary reports and analyses.
We require candidates to have:
- at least secondary education,
- minimum one year of experience in selling / renting commercial real estate,
- knowledge of legal issues related to rental and sale agreements,
- knowledge of the local and regional commercial real estate market,
- knowledge of sales techniques,
- practical knowledge of MS Office Package,
- communicative knowledge of the English language,
- negotiation skills,
- driving license category B,
- your own business activity or to be ready to set it up after the trial period,
- your own car (we reimburse fuel costs).
- knowledge of the CRM (Galactica) programme.
- a stationary workplace with full office equipment,
- attractive remuneration system (basic salary + commission),
- comfortable and modern working conditions,
- all the necessary work tools: laptop, business phone, camera.
OsobomWe guarantee the confidentiality of all the documents sent to our company.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in the job offer for the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 27, 1997, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 923, as amended."